- Multivariate analysis tools, including clustering and line similarity methods
- Custom expressions, including understanding how to references visualization axes
- Property controls – how to let the user control what’s being plotted, colors, aggregation types on axes, and more.
- Action controls
- Interesting visualizations that are not “standard” in Spotfire’s library (Gantt and Pareto)
- Formatting and styling options, including using Custom Themes for Spotfire’s Canvas
- HTML basics for formatting text areas
- A Dashboarding lesson, which ties together concepts from all the BR Courses, including advanced ways for users to custom control visualizations and HTML use for a sleek appearance
- A Scripting lesson, in which we will learn the basics of data functions in Spotfire and and apply one in our project
It is recommended that you start with BR101 and BR102 or feel comfortable with your foundational Spotfire skills before proceeding with this course.
If you are in need of or interested in pricing for multiple licenses, please contact email@example.com for a proposal.